For example I just helped Esmerelda (a jumping spider) down from her frightening stay on the ceiling. I asked where she wanted to go, and she informed me that jumping spiders are partial to sleeping in pillowcases.
Ethen (a hobo spider) managed to get stuck in the bathtub. A chauffeured ride to the back garden later and now we are fast friends. We have beer and poker nights every Thursday.
Ellen (a wolf spider although she sees herself as a couger) was looking kind of blue as she sat on the kitchen soap. We got to talking and I discovered that all she needed was a darker shade of lipstick to really perk up her self image.Ellen really loves her new goth look and has been quite successful with the younger men.
Now here are a few bit of trivia that I bet you did not know:
- If you gift a favor to a spider, they will change the oil in your car.
- Spiders are very affectionate and love a good cuddle.
- All spiders must have at least two of the letter E in their name. This is just good sense.
- If you walk though a narrow place and get a web across the face, that is the web owner's way of claiming you as his bitch.
- Spiders are the Giraffes fiercest enemy.
- All arachnids can cross breed with rodents.
- It is considered good luck to have a spider swinging from your sunvisor while you drive.