Monday, December 7, 2009

I have a new love in my life.

First I have to apologize to the previous love of my life. If you read the last post, you will know that she and I met while roasting owls over a fire at a lumberjack camp. It pains me to think of the heartbreak that I am going to cause when I tell her about my new love. I don't want to hurt her, but it is sort of her fault that I am head over heels again. If she had not done that thing that she did then I would not have this conflict.

I should not even think that way.

As I write this, I am wondering if perhaps my new love would feel weird about being invited into an existing relationship. I still have very deep feelings for my wonderful wife, perhaps she would agree to a third? I'll probably end up living alone if I asked my two dearest into the same bed.

But maybe. Just maybe. The reward is almost worth the risk.

Let me know what you think. Here is a link to a few pictures of my happiness.

2 comments:

  1. Sniff! If I were you, I'd plan to sleep on the floor tonight, Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob bob bob. Did that little talk we had just fly right out of your head as soon as i walked out the door? Enjoy the floor.

    ReplyDelete